In order to provide customers engaged in manufacturing, service, and information industries with products and services, including the creation of instruction manuals, service manuals, and contents, YAMAGATA Corporation shall thoroughly recognize its social mission to protect all personal information provided by customers and strictly comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of customers’ rights and personal information. YAMAGATA Corporation hereby declares that it shall establish a Personal Information Protection Management System to comply with the following policies, and constantly adopt the latest advancements in the Information Technology industry, the shift in social demands, and the change in the business environment to pursue continuous improvement of the system throughout the company.
- In the course of providing various customers engaged in manufacturing, service, and information industries with products and services, including the creation of instruction manuals, service manuals, and contents, YAMAGATA Corporation shall acquire/use/provide personal information only within the scope necessary to conduct its business properly, hire employees, and manage human resources. We shall accordingly take measures to avoid the use of personal information that exceeds the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes.
- YAMAGATA Corporation shall strictly comply with laws, regulations, and government guidelines concerning personal information protection.
- YAMAGATA Corporation shall allocate management resources in accordance with the actual business situation to take reasonable security measures against risks such as leaks, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve the security systems to safeguard personal information. In the case that one of these events occurs, the company shall take appropriate corrective action immediately.
- YAMAGATA Corporation shall take an appropriate and faithful response immediately for complaints and inquiries about personal information.
- YAMAGATA Corporation shall re-evaluate the Personal Information Protection Management System timely and appropriately, and facilitate continuous improvement of the system in the light of changes in the business environment surrounding us.
YAMAGATA Corporation shall distribute a copy of this declaration to all employees to familiarize them with these policies, and also make the declaration available to anyone, anytime by publishing it on its website and brochure.
[ Contact for Inquiries and Complaints ]
Contact for inquiries and complaints
2-6-34 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 220-8515
Phone: +81-45-461-6143 (Business hours: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.*)
* Please note that our response to inquiries received during weekends, national holidays, the year-end and New Year holidays, and the Golden Week holidays will be delayed until the next business day or later.
President Ryuji Yamagata
Formulated Date Nov 1, 2004
Revised Date Feb 1, 2010
To Contents here